Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 6 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chiles, undrained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cabbage
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush each tortilla with oil; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place chicken, tomatoes and seasonings in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until most of the liquid is evaporated, 6-8 minutes. Spoon over tortillas. Bake until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted, 15-18 minutes. Top with cabbage.
1 chalupa: 206 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.