- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the stir-fry sauce, honey and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until browned and no longer pink. Add red pepper and onion; cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in sauce mixture. Add cilantro and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain pasta; toss with sesame oil. Serve with chicken mixture; sprinkle with sesame seeds.