- 1 fully cooked boneless ham steak (8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- Place ham steak in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 12-16 minutes or until heated through. Cut in half to serve.
1 serving: 194 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1094mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.