Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry; roll into a 12-in. square. Cut pastry into 4 squares; place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half of each square with cheese to within 1/4 in. of edges; top with apples. Fold pastry over filling. Press edges with a fork to seal. Bake until golden brown, 16-18 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk oil and lemon juice until blended; add arugula and toss to coat. Serve with tarts.
1 tart: 518 calories, 33g fat (10g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 7g fiber), 12g protein.