- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) gingerbread cake/cookie mix
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, water and egg until combined. Add apple; stir to combine. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine pecans and brown sugar; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
1 piece: 272 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 308mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.