- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Add the honey, orange zest and vanilla. Fold in the whipped cream.
- In individual dessert dishes, layer half of the pudding, banana slices, orange sections, coconut and almonds. Repeat layers. Chill.
1 cup: 383 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.