- 1 lime wedge
- Coarse sea salt, optional
- 1-1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1/2 ounce freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce amaretto
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Moisten rim of 1 cocktail glass with lime wedge. If desired, sprinkle salt on a plate; dip rim in salt. Fill glass with ice. In an empty cocktail shaker, combine tequila, Triple Sec, lime juice and amaretto. Fill with ice; cover and shake until frost forms on the outside of the shaker, 15-20 seconds. Strain into prepared glass. Garnish with lime wedge and, if desired, cherries.
1 serving: 260 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.