- 1/2 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- Dash Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Celery ribs or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in green onion and almonds. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with celery or crackers.
1/4 cup: 185 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 297mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.