- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 smoked bone-in pork chops (7-1/2 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with pecans.
- Coat pork chops with flour; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help adhere. In batches, place chops in single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray.
- Cook until golden brown and a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°, 12-15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking and spritzing with additional cooking spray. Meanwhile, place remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 6-8 minutes. Serve with chops.
Test Kitchen tip
1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon glaze: 579 calories, 36g fat (10g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 1374mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 3g fiber), 32g protein.