The Best Father’s Day Sales of 2023—Save on Ooni, Solo Stove and Stanley
Dads are some of the best home cooks and pit bosses out there. Get him a little something that he'll use for years to come.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
Father’s Day is just around the corner. If you haven’t started shopping for Father’s Day gifts, now is the time. With tons of Father’s Day sales live right now, there’s no need to spend a fortune on Dad when it’s still possible to score the best gift on deep discount. Dads who love to barbecue, practice their culinary skills or simply lounge in the yard will find plenty of on-sale picks in our list.
Below is a curated list of the best Father’s Day gifts. Whether this is his first Father’s Day or his thirtieth, hurry up and snag a gift—time is running out to get these picks by Father’s Day!
When do Father’s Day sales start?
This year, Father’s Day falls on Sunday, June 18. However, most Father’s Day sales are already live. Shop the best sales below, or take a look at our list of Father’s Day gifts under $50 for more inexpensive finds.
The Best Father’s Day Sales to Shop
- Amazon: Shop the deals section for big savings on brands like All-Clad. There are also some excellent finds in the curated Father’s Day shop.
- Target: Target’s Father’s Day section has tons of incredible finds. Or, shop the deals section to save on gifts for Dad.
- Walmart: Find grill tools, barware and coolers in Walmart’s curated Father’s Day gift section. There are tons of deals on Dad’s favorites in the site’s sale section.
- Wayfair: Shop grills for Dad on deep discount when you stop into Wayfair’s outdoor cooking sale for Father’s Day. There are also tons of kitchen sales available in the retailer’s general sale section.
Food and Drink
- 1-800-Baskets: Shop the sale section and save on gift baskets fit for Dad.
- All-Clad: Save on chef-quality cookware that’s perfect for home cooks.
- Atlas Coffee Club: Get your first bag free and save 50% on gift coffee subscriptions for Dad. Read our review of the subscription for more details on the service.
- Boarderie: This editor-tested charcuterie board is the perfect way to celebrate Dad. Snag one and save 10% on your first order.
- Cheryl’s: Save big on cookie gifts, and use code EXTRA15 to save 15% off marked-down items.
- Cometeer: Spoil Dad with a huge box of coffee concentrate, flash-frozen for maximum freshness. Check out our review for more information. These pods are available for $30 off when you place your first order.
- Gold Belly: Send Dad a gift that he will never forget: pizza, bagels and smoked salmon are among our favorite deals.
- GourmetGiftBaskets.com: The gift basket retailer is offering $5 off purchases worth $50, $20 off purchases worth $100 and $30 off purchases worth $150+ with code DADS23 until June 16.
- Harry & David: Treats, boxes and subscriptions are on deep discount for Father’s Day.
- Man Crates: Man Crates is offering $20 off orders of $99 or more with code PopsAF25 through June 18.
- Truff: Use code SUMMERSALE to score a gift pack of the internet’s favorite hot sauce for 25% off.
- Beast Blender: Save a generous 15% on the editor-tested Beast Blender.
- Caraway: Caraway cookware’s ceramic-coated pans and baking sheets are classy, non-toxic and perfect for budding chef dads. It’s on sale ahead of Father’s Day!
- GreenPan: Save 50% or more on non-toxic cookware for Dad.
- HexClad: Get dad a new cookware set or go-to pan for up to 30% off. Not sure if he’ll love it? Read our HexClad review.
- Le Creuset: Pick up an heirloom-quality pan for Dad while they’re on deep discount.
- Nutribullet: Enjoy 20% off sitewide now through June 18 with code GIFTFORDAD.
- Our Place: While the famous Always Pan isn’t on sale, there are a few great savings on tableware and serving ware at Our Place.
- Stanley: Shop at the home of the internet’s favorite water bottle: the editor-tested Stanley Quencher. A huge selection of Stanley’s adventure-ready gear is on deep discount.
- Yeti: Get 20% off Rambler mugs—the perfect gift for Dad—and free personalization on Yonder bottles.
- Xtrema: This ceramic cookware is as versatile as cast iron, without the heavy maintenance. Secure Dad a new pan that can go on the stovetop or over a campfire—they’re having a 30% off sitewide sale. Read our Xtrema review for more details on 100% ceramic cookware.
Home and Garden
- AeroGarden: Score an extra 10% off these editor-reviewed hydroponic gardens with code DADSGROW until June 12. Shop their bundles and save even more!
- Lowe’s: Browse through top gifts for dad, or peruse the savings section for big savings on grills, tools and appliances.
- Mark & Graham: Use code EXTRA25 through June 22 to enjoy an extra 25% off monogrammed sale items. Stop by the Father’s Day gift guide for curated finds.
- Ooni: The Ooni Karu is $100 off—now is the time to secure Dad an outdoor pizza oven on deep discount.
- Solo Stove: The site is offering up to 45% of its smokeless fire pits.
- ThermoWorks: Elevate Dad’s outdoor cooking with instant-read thermometers while they’re on sale.
- Traeger Grills: Save up to $300 on easy-to-use pellet grills.
- Uncommon Goods: Uncommon Goods’ sale section has tons of one-of-a-kind finds for Father’s Day.
- ZGrills: The ZGrills Father’s Day sale has up to $300 off select grills.
Our Top Picks
Ooni Karu 12
In our review of Ooni’s pizza ovens, we discuss just how easy it is to enjoy fresh, wood-fired pizzas right from your backyard. Nothing fires them up faster than the Ooni Karu, available for $100 off during the brand’s unofficial Father’s Day sale. This multi-fuel pizza oven finishes pizzas in 60 seconds—that’s way faster than delivery. Plus, the pie oven is easy to use and heats up in under 15 minutes.
We are hard-pressed to find a dad that doesn’t love a good bonfire. The Bonfire 2.0 from Solo Stove is one of our favorites. This smokeless pit provides ample fun with accessories like a pizza oven attachment and grill grate. It’s easy to travel with thanks to its meager 23-pound size and an included carrying case. Snag it on sale and save $150.
Stanley Beer Stein
Beer lovers are sure to go gaga for the Stanley beer stein, available at a hefty 28% discount. Apart from the appealing style and easy-to-grip handle, this beer stein boasts double-walled insulation that keeps drinks iced for up to 20 hours. Pick it up in one of nine eye-catching colors and never see him break another beer glass.
Cometeer Mixed Roast Coffee Pods
After trying Cometeer coffee pods at a friend’s house, my dad is obsessed. So obsessed, in fact, that he requested these editor-tested concentrates for his Father’s Day gift this year! I’m happy to oblige—especially while I can score a box of 32 mixed roast concentrates for $20 off my first two orders.
Blackstone Tabletop Griddle
For the barbecue-obsessed dad, a portable Blackstone tabletop griddle is the perfect gift, and right now it’s available at a savings of $50. The editor-approved griddle hooks up to a propane tank and offers two independently controlled burners. Cook up hot dogs on one side and eggs on the other without compromising on temperature. Plus, it’s portable, so Dad can bring it tailgating or camping.
Shop the ThermoWorks Father’s Day sale and save a generous 20% on the editor-tested Thermapen One. The Thermapen is ideal for fast-paced barbecuing and grilling since it reads temperatures in one second or less. Available in a huge variety of colors—finding Dad’s favorite is highly encouraged—it also features a bright backlight and sturdy build that’s waterproof and easy to clean.
Nothing is cooler (get it?) than being able to haul along ice-cold drinks during walks on the beach—except finding a way to do it while saving 44%. While the best coolers are durable and fit tons of drinks, there’s something to be said about a portable backpack cooler. Dad can use it for picnic supplies, beers or a charcuterie spread for a day at the beach. It frees up his hands so that he can haul beach blankets and his portable fire pit along with it.
Famous Buffalo Wings
Gold Belly’s website is the perfect place to find last-minute Father’s Day gifts. Dad will love unwrapping a package chock-full of flavorful chicken wings from Duff, fresh celery, baby carrots and Duff’s famous bleu cheese dipping sauce. Choose between several different flavors for a custom pack that rings up at a savings of $20. Heck, maybe he’ll even share!
Some dads may prefer pots and pans, but those that get excited about lawn and garden gifts will appreciate this outdoor rocker. With a 400-pound weight capacity, comfy extra-large seat and smooth spring-action rocking, Dad won’t want to leave it when it’s time to come inside. At a 20% markdown for Public Lands HUB members (which is free to join), it’s worth picking up before it’s out of stock.
Grill Rescue Brush
Fathers who already have a go-to grill are always looking for ways to care for it better. Enter the grill rescue brush, an editor-approved and safe-to-use brush with a built-in scraper. Unlike wire brushes, there’s no harmful shedding or shards that stick to the grill grate. Instead, it uses steam to clean off burnt-on messes in half the time. Even better, it takes less scrubbing than traditional wire brushes!
Do grills go on sale for Father’s Day?
There are tons of deals on grills in time for Father’s Day. Shop the best Father’s Day sale finds above, and keep an eye out for custom Father’s Day gifts like barbecue tools for dads who already have an upgraded grill.
Want more fun product picks and money-saving deals from our shopping experts and Test Kitchen? Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.