Hallmark JUST Revealed Its Spring Movie Lineup—Here’s a Closer Look
Prepare yourself for seven new original Hallmark movies!
When someone says “movie marathon”, what’s the first thing that pops into your head? If you’re a Halloween-lover like myself, your mind might immediately jump to a good ol’ scary movie night. But, if you’re like my mom, your mind probably jumps to none other than the Christmas movie marathon giant itself—Hallmark! No one seems to do it quite like them, huh?
Whether you like watching Hallmark movies for the many celeb appearances, romance or just the general cheese-factor, there’s a little bit of something for everyone. Well, clear your schedules this spring—we’ve got another marathon on the way!
What Brand-New Movies Will Air During the Spring Fling Marathon?
The thing we love most about Hallmark marathons are the NEW original movies in store. This past Christmas, they premiered 40 new movies! This time around, we can expect seven originals in total—five from the general Hallmark channel, and two from the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel—premiering every Saturday for five weeks. That’s a pretty good deal if you ask me.
So, what are the new flicks on the horizon?
- Chasing Waterfalls (starring Cindy Busby and Christopher Russell), March 20 @ 9 p.m. EST
- Breakup Bootcamp (starring Italia Ricci and Ryan Paevey), March 27 @ 9 p.m. EST
- One Perfect Wedding (starring Taylor Cole, Jack Turner, Rukiya Bernard and Dewshane Williams), April 3 @ 9 p.m. EST
- As Luck Would Have It (starring JoAnna Garcia Swisher and Allen Leech), April 10 @ 9 p.m. EST
- Right in Front of Me (starring Janel Parrish and Marco Grazzini), April 17 @ 9 p.m. EST
As for the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel:
- Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: How to Con a Con (starring Candace Cameron Bure, Niall Matter and Marilu Henner), March 14 @ 8 p.m. EST
- Mystery 101: Killer Timing (starring Jill Wagner, Kristoffer Polaha and Erin Cahill), March 21 @ 8 p.m. EST
One Perfect Wedding is actually the third movie following One Winter Weekend and One Winter Proposal. And there’s a new Hallmark face in the bunch this season—Allen Leech from Downton Abbey! We also see Pretty Little Liars star Janel Parrish return with her role in Right in Front of Me. And we always love seeing a return from Candace Cameron Bure, don’t we?
Get Your Wine and Snacks Ready!
The marathon officially starts March 20, 2021, so that gives you plenty of time to order some delicious Hallmark wine and organize your snack plan. So grab your favorite person, plop down on the couch and get ready for the Hallmark Spring Fling!