Disney Just Revealed Its 2021 Valentine’s Day Menu—Here’s Your Sneak Peek
We need the Valentine's Day strawberry Dole Whip!
Whether we liked it or not, most of us stayed close to home last year. And even though our dream vacations had to be put on hold, some of us discovered that the happiest place on earth was in our kitchen. Disney kept up our spirits by sharing their iconic recipes with the public. We now know how to make our own Mickey Mouse pretzels, cinnamon-spiced churros and fruity Dole Whip!
While business slowly gets back to normal, some Disney parks have been opening at limited capacity—and serving lovely food to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Here’s what’s on the menu!
What’s New at Disney?
The full list of special Valentine’s treats being offered is too epic include in full. But here are just a few of the highlights:
- Marceline’s Confectionery at Disneyland Resort is offering a Pink Minnie Candy Apple. It’s a Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel and chocolate, and then decorated with glittery pink sugar and a pink chocolate bow.
- The Ganachery at Disney Springs has crafted Love Note Heart Piñatas. Each chocolate heart is filled with heart-shaped marshmallows adorned with sweet sayings. Adorable!
- The Ganachery will also have a Mickey-shaped Strawberry Cake Pop, a chocolate cake pop dipped in pink strawberry-flavored chocolate and drizzled with red chocolate.
- The Nomad Lounge and Tiffins Restaurant (both at Animal Kingdom) will be pouring a special cocktail, the Rose Rosé. It’s made with vodka, rye whiskey, simple syrup, rose water and rosé.
- Marketplace Snacks is serving up a Valentine Swirl, a special strawberry Dole whip with a chocolate-dipped strawberry garnish.
Know Before You Go
While many of these special offers launched at the end of January and will continue through February 14, 2021, a handful of items are only available on Valentine’s Day itself. Be sure to double-check before going in person.
If you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day at home this year, you’ll be in good company. Whether having breakfast in bed or staging a movie marathon, we have a bunch of fun ideas for celebrating while staying inside. Let the romance begin!