Dairy Queen’s Fall Blizzard Menu Is Here for 2022—and It Includes 3 New Blizzards
The Dairy Queen fall Blizzards are back!
The temperature may be dropping, but we’re never going to say no to a DQ Blizzard. This iconic dessert is a famous part of Dairy Queen history, and it’s only become more popular with new seasonal flavors.
Now, after sweetening up our summer with an amazing lineup, Dairy Queen has announced that one of our favorite fall Blizzards is headed back, and we’ve already got our spoons poised! Between this and Krispy Kreme’s pumpkin spice lineup, we’re pretty much set for sweater weather.
The Dairy Queen Fall Blizzards for 2022
Dairy Queen just dropped the full menu for fall, and it’s a mix of delicious new releases along with some old favorites. And yes, the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard is on the roster!
- Cinnamon Roll Centers Blizzard: This brand-new treat brings the cozy warmth of a cinnamon roll to the Blizzard. It blends vanilla soft serve with cinnamon roll pieces (obviously), and is finished with brown butter cinnamon topping.
- Snickers Brownie Blizzard: Brownie Blizzard, but with Snickers? Yes please. Vanilla soft serve meets Snickers, brownie pieces and a decadent caramel topping to make a Blizzard that’ll have you wondering how something this delicious is still legal.
- Reese’s Take 5 Blizzard: Every time we think Reese’s can’t get better, they surprise us—this time by adding the nostalgia of Take 5 to the mix! This dessert combines Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, whole peanuts and pretzels with vanilla soft serve, all crowned by a sweet caramel topping.
- Pumpkin Pie Blizzard: The Pumpkin Pie Blizzard says fall in the way only DQ can—with delicious spiced pumpkin pie pieces blended with vanilla soft serve and topped with a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Very Cherry Chip Blizzard: We’re not saying chocolate and cherry is the best dessert combination, but it’s pretty close. With cherry and choco pieces blended into a vanilla soft serve, this one might be our favorite of the bunch.
- Oreo Hot Cocoa Blizzard: If there’s one thing that can beat some good ol’ homemade Oreo fudge, it’s this Blizzard. With Oreo cookie pieces and cocoa fudge blended into a classic vanilla soft serve with whipped topping, this is a treat made for all the chocolate lovers out there.
When Will the DQ Fall Blizzards Be Available?
The full Dairy Queen fall Blizzard menu is up as of August 29, and we can’t wait to get our hands on them! They should be in stores through October, so you can enjoy them alongside other autumn favorites like the PSL.