The Cheesecake Factory Just Dropped a New Menu, and There Will Be Asparagus Fries
I've got my eye on that Bee Sting flatbread.
Where’s the place to go for an endless menu topped off with a stunning array of cheesecakes? The Cheesecake Factory, of course. Normally we’re all for classic menu items like The Cheesecake Factory brown bread, but it never hurts to mix things up. Right now, there’s something new cooking at the Factory… brand-new dishes and drinks, that’s what!
What on the Brand-New Cheesecake Factory Menu?
There are 20+ new additions. My belly is ready to be full!
- Street Corn: You already know I’m all over this. Corn ribs topped with Parmesan, chile-lime mayo and topped with cilantro.
- Asparagus Fries: Asparagus spears covered in crunchy Parmesan breadcrumbs.
- Spicy Tuna: Delicious pieces of ahi tuna atop crisp sushi rice and garnished with ginger and green onion.
- Ahi Poke Nachos: A lovely spread of crunchy wontons covered with Hawaiian-style ahi tuna poke. Topped with green onion, chiles, sesame seeds, avocado and sriracha aioli. Yum, yum!
- Cacio E Pepe Flatbread Pizza: This flatbread pizza includes Romano and Parmesan cheese plus freshly ground pepper.
- Cacio E Pepe Pasta: Spaghetti topped with Romano, Parmesan cheese, arugula and ground pepper.
- Cacio E Pepe Pasta with Chicken: All of the above plus delicious grilled chicken.
- Bee Sting Flatbread Pizza: Bacon, pepperoni and Italian sausage with Calabrian chiles, mozzarella, Parmesan and honey.
- California Chopped Salad: A fresh combination of mixed greens, green beans, avocado, tomato, egg, shrimp, bacon and vinaigrette.
- Harvest Chicken Salad: Brighten your day with this grilled chicken, apple, grape, almond, chilled greens, feta cheese and quinoa mix. Tossed in vinaigrette and drizzled with honey-yogurt.
- Spicy Rigatoni Vodka Pasta: Enjoy rigatoni pasta combined with Italian cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, Parmesan and pancetta. Finished off with a spicy vodka sauce.
- Seared Ahi Tuna: This delicious dish is served with ginger-fried rice, fresh bean sprouts, sesame, sriracha aioli and cilantro.
- Lemon-Herb Parmesan Chicken: Sauteed chicken breast with tomato, garlic, basil, Parmesan and white wine. Served with fresh asparagus.
- Spicy Shrimp Pasta: This one’s absolutely calling my name. This dish includes rigatoni with sauteed shrimp, garlic, tomato and basil, all topped with spicy tomato sauce.
- Bacon and Avocado Benedict: A new brunch favorite. Enjoy poached eggs with crispy slices of bacon, tomato, avocado and arugula. Covered in Calabrian hollandaise on a grilled English muffin.
We love The Cheesecake Factory so much, you know we had to learn some of the classic recipes. You can sample the Chicken Madeira for your next evening party, and let’s not forget the Crispy Brussels Sprouts or Shrimp Scampi. They’ll be a part of your regular dinner routine in no time.
- Classic Basque Cheesecake: This super creamy Basque cheesecake has a “burnt” top and is covered with fresh berries. Who goes to The Cheesecake Factory and doesn’t sample the latest desserts?
- Paradise Colada: Caribbean rums shaken with strawberries, lychee, coconut and pineapple.
- Sangria Rosa: Sauvignon Blanc with elderflower, fresh grapes, citrus and peach.
- Strawberry Mule: Cheesecake Factory’s signature mule mixed with fresh strawberries and candied ginger.
- Espresso Martini: A combination of Reyka Vodka, Borghetti Espresso Liqueur and Frangelico shaken and chilled with cold brew.
- Peach Lemonade: A refreshing nonalcoholic lemonade with an undertone of peach.
When Can I Order?
Right now. No waiting! And while you may be hearing about these tasty treats for the first time, this menu has been out at The Cheesecake Factory since earlier in August. It makes us wonder…what other secrets is The Cheesecake Factory hiding from us?